Looking for those perfect single family homes for sale in Boca Raton, Fl? Whether you are relocating to Boca Raton for work, upgrading for more room for the growing family, or looking for an investment property, the city is an ideal location to suite your real estate needs. From bungalows to mansions, Boca Raton has something for everyone.
Average Boca Raton Residential Home Price: $350,000 - $900,000
Some Boca Raton Communities:
- The Sanctuary - The Sanctuary is perhaps one of the most beautiful and secure communities within Boca Raton both on and off the land. This community boasts a 27 acre bird sanctuary, tennis courts and twenty four hour gate guards. A fine community indeed.
- Por la Mar - Located adjacent to the Intracoastal Waterway Por la Mar is famous for its beach surroundings and streets lined with trees. The homes in this community are just as beautiful as the earth that surrounds them and the construction here flaunts an excellent mix of architectural designs.
- Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club - The Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club is best known for its golfing and yachting. This community is also popular and well known for it's canals that run throughout it's neighborhoods, allowing for boat dockage. Here you will find homes showcasing some of the very best designs found in Boca Raton.
- Boca Falls - As one of the newest communities in Florida Boca Falls has quickly become one of the finest communities for families as homes here are generously built with 4 to 7 bedrooms. Many of the homes here also have waterfront views and boast a much larger square footage that other homes do.
- Boca Isles - Boca Isles is actually a combination of two communities, The Enclave and The Reserve. This combined community is also host to a brand new park which consists of 1000 acres and is adjacent to the west of Boca Isles.
- Colonnade - The Colonnade is known throughout Florida as a family oriented community containing primarily single family homes. A perfect destination for those with young ones.
- Estancia - Estancia is known as one of the safest and child friendly communities. A tight knit community this area offers streets for children to engage in playful activities from sunrise to sunset.
- Les Jardins - Being an upscale luxurious community Les Jardins its residents came here because of the oversized homes and lots as well as the calm grassy parks surrounding the homes here.
- Long Lake Estates - Like many of the other housing communities in the area Long Lake Estates was built with privacy in mind. The community is home to roughly seventy homes all with lake locations. The community is also geared towards families and the homes where designed to be very spacious so that families have room to grow.
- Mill Pond - Yet another family community Mill Pond is home not only to many beautiful properties but also pine trees, winding streets, and even cul-de-sacs which give the entire community a very real neighborhood feel.
- Monterey Lake - Monterey Lake is a conveniently located community falling between Florida's turnpike and Interstate 95. Being in this location also lends itself well to the community because it is near all major shopping areas. It is for these reasons that the community remains one of the most sought after communities in Florida.
- New Floresta - We are currently in the process of compiling data on The Preserve. Please check back soon for more information.
- Seasons - Seasons is one of the more upscale family oriented comminutes in the Boca Raton area. Most homes within the community sport at least four bedrooms and some include a library. These homes that vary is size have many waterfront locations. The architecture here is quite unique and offers both one and two story homes. The community is popular with families too because it is within walking distance to three schools and a shopping center.
- Timbercreek - Timbercreek is another fine upscale family oriented Florida community that is well known for it's it pine trees and winding street both of which add a neighborhood feel to the community.
- Woodfield Hunt Club - Woodfield Hunt Club is like other Florida communities known as a family oriented area as well as its four and five bedroom houses. The very popular Hunt Club I and Hunt Club II are also part of this community.